Friday, July 22, 2011

Recent Burglaries in Dunwoody / Suspect BOLO's


The Dunwoody Police Department is currently investigating two separate burglaries that are occurring by two different individuals.  I want to pass along the suspect's information in an attempt to keep a watchful eye out to preserve our community and apprehend these subjects.

The first BOLO is for a blue Chrysler PT Cruiser occupied by a white male with a blond beard.  This suspect is described as looking like a "blond version of Zac Brown".  When he arrives at a residence he rings the doorbell multiple times and then retreats to the back yard to check for entry points into the residence.  This subject has hit in the Hallford area, with entrances off Mount Vernon and Dunwoody Club Dr.

 

The second BOLO is for a black Toyota Corolla with two black male occupants.  The passenger of the vehicle is described as being heavy set black male and having unmanaged long hair.  He was seen knocking on several residents doors, before kicking in a door to make entry into the residence.  He has been seen in the Winters Chapel area. 

 

I apologize for the vague descriptions; however, this is what we are currently working with.  Please keep a vigilant watch for any suspicious persons or activity in your area and remember to call 911 to report this type of activity.  Do not limit your suspicions to the above descriptions.  If you have any information regarding these two subjects please let me know so that I can forward it to Investigations.

 

I wanted to also take a minute to thank those of you who have reported a white male who is soliciting children's books within the City.  This subject is driving a silver Pontiac with Montana tags.  This subject has obtained a permit to solicit through the City of Dunwoody.  I appreciate those of you who have alerted us to his activity and I wanted to make sure you all are aware that we are familiar with him.  Thank you.  Have a great weekend.

 

 

Officer Kelly Boyer

Dunwoody Police Department

Community Outreach Unit

41 Perimeter Center East Suite 100

Dunwoody, GA 30346

678-382-6913 Office

770-396-4655 Fax

kelly.boyer@dunwoodyga.gov 

www.twitter.com/dunwoodypolice

www.dunwoodypolice.com

Dunwoody Logo web