BE ON THE LOOKOUT!
I have just been notified by a most reliable source that there was a white van, Tag #BLY8133, containing three (3) black males, cruising Forrestal Drive taking pictures of individual houses with a cell phone.
When approached by the resident, they became very belligerent. They made a second pass taking pictures of the same houses a second time.
DeKalb County and Chamblee Police have been notified. The DeKalb County Police were in the neighborhood within five minutes of being notified. A DeKalb Officer committed to keep me in the information loop should he or other officers in the immediate area make contact with the van itself.
If I receive additional information, I will forward it to you immediately. If you receive no further information, the van has abandoned our neighborhood.
Folks, this serves as a good example of how we as neighbors should be working to cover each others "blind side". Action like this makes us "own our neighborhood" and we can build a reputation for being a place where criminals can't succeed.
If you see this van with tag #BLY8133, call 911 immediately.__,_._,___