Friday, July 24, 2009

From the Dunwoody Police

We had two entering autos at the 4745 Ashford Dunwoody Road last night between 6&7 (briefcase and gameboy). We also had an entering auto at 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road (GPS).

In reference to the burglaries: I spoke with Sandy Springs PD yesterday. They had approximately 10 burglaries the other day, possibly same crew. I have received several e-mails recently about suspicious autos and people. Please understand that I appreciate the information, but you need to call 911 as it is happening. Officer Furman and I have sent out numerous e-mails about what to do when you see a suspicious person or automobile. I will pass on this information, but these people need to be identified immediately! Once again, thanks for all you are doing. The information is extremely helpful and has been passed on to our detectives and patrol divisions. I will keep you informed if we have anymore updates!